Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is an opportunity to be on the ground floor of creating a space where a learning culture can thrive digitally. You’ll be responsible for supporting all aspects of Rivian’s Learning Management System (LMS) and you will play a central role in ensuring our learning technologies are operationally robust, scalable, and aligned with strategic learning and performance development initiatives. In addition, you will play a key role in promoting a learning and development culture which inspires all employees to be on the path to career ownership.
What you’ll bring [Responsibilities]:
· Proven success in the support of a LMS in a scaling organization.
· Spearhead efforts to launch and sustain robust, scalable, and aligned digital learning initiatives.
· Proven success in the development and execution of communication plans related to the implementation of new trainings, systems, enhancements, and/or process changes in the Talent Development department.
· Collaborate with our chosen vendors and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine effective methods to package and deploy various forms of training.
· Routinely collaborate with internal and external technical teams to develop in and maintain the LMS.
· Upload, publish, manage, test, and deploy content including, but not limited to, online courses, tests, surveys, evaluations, documents, web-based, and instructor-led training.
· Provide technical assistance to learners and other system administrators or course content creators as needed (acting as the SME for our LMS).
· Maintain data integrity related to uploads and inputs from associated systems and software.
· Generate reports to provide visibility to the platform’s adoption, general reporting, and effectiveness of training solutions delivered via the LMS.
· Proven ability to design and deliver technical training resources, including instructional videos, job-aids, how-to guides, and FAQs related to the LMS and training initiatives.
· Proven ability to collaborate with SMEs to support the diverse and evolving calendar of online events offered through the LMS, including webinars, courses, short and extended online learning programs, micro-learning, synchronous, and asynchronous learning
· Proven success in utilizing strong communication to increase awareness around LMS usage, data, launches, updates, training initiatives, etc.
· Act as a bridge between business problems and learning technology solutions.
· Work collaboratively on how to continuously integrate and align the LMS with Rivian learning/training initiatives.
What you’ll need [Qualifications]:
· Experience with LMS platforms required. (Docebo preferred)
· Ideal candidates should have a familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of a project lifecycle.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in LMS administration.
· Minimum of 2 years working in a Learning and Development department.
· Strong project management, analytical, and communication skills
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues while learning new technologies quickly.
· Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and test against those requirements.
· Strong presentation skills combined with a consultative mindset and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
· Must be able to work independently with support from Manager to help kick off projects and new assignments.
· Ability to manage ambiguity, apply problem-solving skills, adapt, and pivot quickly in an ever-changing environment
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.