Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Workplace Services Project Manager will have multi-disciplined abilities to support exterior grounds maintenance and day to day operational activities at the site.
- Implement the facilities management programs and procedures needed to keep the Rivian facility operating at its best
- Manage and maintain exterior grounds cleanliness, parking lot maintenance and snow removal
- Work close with the construction team and production control to manage site access for all work
- Allow for safe access to the plant
- Strive to onsite cleanliness holding team accountable
- Create and respond to work orders in a timely manner while maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Engaged with contract relationships for facilities support
- Oversee the daily cleaning and housekeeping activities, including the management of day porter responsibilities
- Regularly conduct space walkthroughs to ensure the highest quality on space cleanliness, organization, and proactive maintenance needs to maintain the most polished facility imaginable
- Coordinate the delivery of site amenities which may include: food services, transportation, move support while acting as the site key point of contact
- Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation for the site
- Conduct regular exterior audits while ensuring moves, adds, and changes are updated,
- Management of POs along with invoicing, ARs and APs.
- Perform other facility management operations as identified by your manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A positive attitude with an endless drive for perfection
- At least 5 years of experience working in an impeccable facilities environment, property management, hospitality, or related field preferred
- Manufacturing or corporate environment experience preferred
- An eye for cleanliness and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving/critical thinking skills
- Basis Microsoft Office abilities and proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms
- Willingness to work with their hands and cover the reception desk
- Knowledge of 5s preferred
- Friendly and warm disposition to greet guests
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.