Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Team Lead, Workplace Operations Manager will be responsible for managing onsite operations for Workplace Facilities within the Normal area. The position will report to the Sr. Workplace Operations Manager. Rivian Workplaces include office and production spaces. This role will also be responsible for assisting programing of spaces in the Normal area.
- Responsible for all facility and building operations for assigned property including maintenance and vendors
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders across facility portfolio
- Ingest new space requests, review with leadership, complete test fits, allocate space and execute plan with project team.
- Ensure Facility and Operations team meets KPI metrics for maintenance, tech support, repairs and janitorial
- Manage space planning and moves
- Partner with IT and Security to manage site operations and access
- Ensure building is operating with sustainable efforts (waste management, lighting, etc.)
- Partner with the Culinary team to ensure program is meeting employee needs and operating efficiently
- Work on projects with our internal Real Estate, Design and Construction teams
- Manage budget for operational programs and equipment
- Partner with Environmental Health and Safety to ensure safe working conditions
- Manage and support events onsite.
- Implement process and procedures for efficient building operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in construction, facilities management and workplace services
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience with programming and commissioning new facilities
- A positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Bluebeam Revu
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible
- Ability to be flexible and change practices that are not accomplishing needed results
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.