Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Partner closely with Product and Charging development teams as you build the Rivian charging infrastructure
- Perform dynamic scaling and performance of microservices
- Develop micro front ends utilizing custom, reuseable UI components
- Design, extend and review software architecture while being hands on with every stage of product development life cycle.
- Develop software applications which monitor and connect thousands of chargers with an IOT philosophy
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience, with 5+ years of building large scale enterprise grade systems.
- Experience building micro-services at scale which can handle millions of transactions/second in cloud environment – AWS/GCP/AZURE (at least one of them)
- Meticulous around visibility of the systems you build – Event logging, distributed tracing
- Experience developing API’s with the care they deserve – REST with OpenAPI, Swagger
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and product designers to build user-friendly, immersive, reactive applications
- Develop state of the art code with a keen eye on profiling , browser memory usage, load time of the apps
- Great understanding of SEO principles
- Knowledge of IoT device management and secure communication methods highly desired
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.