Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Responsible for developing integrations across different business and engineering systems as SME.
- Responsible for Operations and Support of integrations across different business and engineering systems.
- Understand the business systems, integration points, designs and develops integration interfaces using Dell Boomi and Kafka platforms hosted in AWS Cloud.
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies of using common, re-usable services.
- Work with Operations Lead to assist him/her with operational support using tools such as ServiceNow.
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile, SCRUM and Kanban using tools such as JIRA.
- 1- 2 years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integration projects with SaaS & On-Premise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, API, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Experience in implementing at least one of Integration technologies such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft.
- Good understanding or experience with integration connectors like SAP, AS2,SFTP,HTTPS,SMTP etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java Script/ Groovy/ Python
- Good understanding of AWS Services – S3, EC2, API Gateway etc.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.