Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
In this position you will be able to support Service and Accessories Material planning team by working on multiple projects and systems to drive dynamic system(s) reporting, data management/analytics, ERP implementation across multiple programs. An ideal candidate would possess skills and experience in multiple projects, automation and familiarity with SAP, Tableau and Power BI to streamline and manage large datasets into measurable KPIs. An analytical mind and positive attitude in a dynamic environment would be key assets to be successful in this role
- Act as key liaison amongst stakeholders both in business and IT to gather planning relevant data during ERP/SAP implementation
- Identify opportunities to visualize datasets and simplify reporting drawing from planning related systems such as SAP, TMS, and supplier portal
- Develop & maintain tableau reporting focusing on key operational metrics such as planning exceptions, backlog tracking, shortage reporting, multi-DC inventory levels
- Partner with master data & NPI analyst(s) to identify SAP enhancements, Fiori workflows for robust change & supersession management for the planning team
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly productivity and trend analysis reports to cross-functional teams and perform ad-hoc reporting
- Build Tableau/ Power BI dashboards for tracking planning scorecard, supplier releases, material availability
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain analytics & IT project management
- BA or Masters in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Data science
- Experience or strong knowledge in ERP/MRP (S4 HANA), good understanding of database joins
- Advance Excel techniques is required, SQL/Python experience is preferred.
- Power BI, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools a plus.
- Strong collaborator, with a positive attitude to drive change and provide excellent customer service
- Passionate in Problem solving with strong desire to learn, grow, and collaborate.
- Ability to think through issues logically, using first principles approach to problem solving.
- Can effectively and rapidly evaluate, prioritize, and adjust to incoming work requests as urgent issues arise.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.