Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Be a passionate champion of Compass and our culture. Ensure the experiences we create help employees in various roles, functions and locations around the world.
- Partner with the People Team and cross-functional partners (Facilities, IT, Finance, Legal, Operations, ) to help make sure the employee perspective is always taken into consideration. Don’t just be the voice of the employees, be their eyes, ears and heart, too.
- Support the employee experience through strategic communication planning to support People initiatives.
- Build strong partnerships across the People organization and the extended internal communication teams to drive engaging, meaningful and personalized employee communication campaigns.
- Partner with our executives and leadership team to identify and communicate employee engagement opportunities.
- Manage the intake and communications planning for projects including, but not limited to mergers & acquisitions, belonging, benefits, equity, wellness, talent development, talent acquisition, compensation, performance, workplace experience, and people manager communications.
- Be a storyteller and align the People narrative with the broader company strategy and connect to business priorities.
- Strong writer and editor to produce various communications materials (e.g., key messages, communication strategies, talking points, videos, presentations, executive messaging, Intranet content, etc.).
- Ensure People communication plans are timely, accurate and include consistent messaging between internal and external communications, especially as it relates to Rivian as an employer of choice.
- Serve as a trusted advisor on creative communication solutions, tools and templates to help stakeholders.
- Strong collaborator and partner with internal communications, employee engagement, change management, training and operations teams to leverage expertise and execute quickly.
- Support measuring and tracking progress; analyze feedback, insights and consult on action plans.
- BA/BS in human resources, communications or related field preferred
- Minimum seven years of experience in internal communications, HR communications, executive communications or related field.
- Some corporate and/or high-tech experience essential.
- A confident, creative professional with the ability to influence and build credibility in fast-paced, cross-functional environments.
- An affinity for HR and the ability to understand complex HR programs and translate them into clear, concise, credible and timely communications.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills; excellent writing, editing and presentation development.
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective communications deliverables that meet or exceed goals within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with colleagues across organizational and cultural boundaries in support of People program goals and ensure successful implementation of programs.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to develop and manage measurement metrics.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, MS Word essential. Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and web publishing helpful.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality is a must.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.