Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Role requires high levels of initiative, and indirect leadership capability
- Responsible for working closely with Mobile Service Development team to create and maintain detailed upfit build schedule including material sourcing, equipment procurement, and delivery dates
- Issue resolution champion and roadblock remover for cross functional issues related to Mobile Service Upfitting
- Engage effectively cross-functionally with Purchasing, Engineering R&D, Manufacturing Engineering, and other teams across the organization
- Support new Upfit related initiatives within the company and assign responsibility as appropriate
- Establish best practices and standards of work for the Upfit facility and processes
- Identify, define, escalate issues through Upfitting process on site and in planning stages with appropriate risk mitigation strategies outlined
- Ensure on-time delivery of parts to post-production builds, establishing and implementing recovery plans as needed
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- BS in Engineering, Automotive Technology or similar technical degree or MBA or related work experience required
- 2+ years’ experience in project management
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Good knowledge of project management processes and tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project/Smartsheets
- Technical and professional skills in job-related area required
- Able to work efficiently under high amount of work/stress
- Specific knowledge of manufacturing and production planning
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.