Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is developing services that unite our ecosystem of products with the human need for belonging, community, and adventure. We are seeking a Loyalty Business Manager to help drive mission-critical program capabilities across financial, process, and data topics.
This what you’ll do:
The Loyalty Business Manager will partner with individuals across the organization to develop new services and capabilities through analysis and broad business support. The role will be chiefly responsible for planning and performing to budget, which will involve significant financial modeling. This role will also act as a conduit between business stakeholders, finance, and product development teams. This requires working closely with our product management organization to define, document and prioritize requirements and business test plans. This will involve the following responsibilities:
- Own the membership financial model and present implications to stakeholder for various business decisions across the program
- Closely monitor program structure and execution to ensure we achieve financial objectives and continuously improve
- Think creatively to solve challenges that serve both business and customer needs
- Partner with the analytics team to develop KPI & measurement framework to ensure program performance over time; translate data into meaningful and actionable recommendations
You must have an ability to support broader corporate strategies and objectives alongside achieving our program objectives. Key partners to collaborate with include brand, marketing, legal, finance, product management, technology engineering, business line managers (e.g., events, merchandise), and customer service.
This is what you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, management consulting, financial services, and/or other related fields. Membership/loyalty/subscription experience a huge plus!
- Problem solver mindset with strong quantitative skills - intermediate/advanced in financial modeling is a must, and data analytics experience is a plus!
- Interest in Energy, Mobility and Sustainability
- Proven track record of performance in demanding, fast moving environments
- Ability to work independently as well as manage team members and processes
- Ability to collaborate with a wide spectrum of colleagues, including creative, technical, and operational
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Developed communication skills; ability to present and communicate complex analyses to key stakeholders
- Unbridled curiosity and the desire to understand the “why” before designing the “what”
- Understanding of the developing automotive landscape and its implications on consumer relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or MBA preferred
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Irvine, California
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.