Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
***This role is not available remotely and will be based in our Plymouth, Michigan office***
- The Service Advisors are the virtual, end-to-end point of contact for Rivian owners/fleet companies needing roadside assistance and/or vehicle, charging and/or connectivity education/repair/maintenance. Customer interaction can take place through an omni-channel solution (phone calls, emails, chat, SMS/text).
- Utilizing strong listening/comprehension skills, you will triage the situation either over the phone or other reporting methods, document vehicle concerns/symptoms and determine the best servicing solution, all with a customer-first focus.
- You will document customer concerns, determine if a quick technical solution is available, execute the solution,and document.
- If the issue warrants deeper diagnosis, you will create a service ticket and work closely with the Remote Diagnostic Team, who drafts the vehicle repair plan. The Service Advisor will activate the repair plan,order parts, schedule service appointments and alternative transportation needs then communicate next-steps back to the customer for agreement and work authorization.
- You will convey confidence to the customer that you are their guide along the path to vehicle service.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand French at a native or bilingual level
- 3-5 year's experience providing outstanding customer service in automotive or related field explaining/educating advanced technology, documenting customer concerns and resolution.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Rivian and electric vehicles.
- Find it rewarding helping a customer in need
- Empathy, sincerity, patience, and strong communication skills
- Excellent follow-up and probing skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- The ability to maintain composure under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- The ability to multi-task not only while providing exceptional quality work while navigating multiple, different work streams and tools
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve a common goal
- Being a 24/7-hour call center environment, you should be willing and able to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift with 1 Saturday and Sunday per month including holidays, with additional flexibility during busier times of the year or when necessitated by business/weather conditions.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.