Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is redefining how vehicles are sold directly to consumers, leveraging technology and deep industry expertise to make purchasing a vehicle fast, simple and easy to understand. The Transaction to Delivery team is developing an ecosystem of digital products and tools (both customer facing and internal) that facilitate our customer’s journey from completing their purchase through the day of delivery (e.g., title & registration, financing, insurance, trade-in and last mile delivery). As the Digital Product Operations Associate, you will be responsible for enabling the operations that will allow customers to purchase their Rivian completely online and have it delivered to their doorstep. This is a high impact role with the opportunity to help launch Rivian’s vehicle purchase and delivery experiences!
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate and lead operational activities that enable unique customer experiences which aren’t yet fully digitized.
- Facilitate product releases by publishing release notes for all T2D applications and monitoring application support channels to triage issues, then work with the engineering team to track, fix, document and share out postmortems.
- Ensure product documentation and wikis are well organized, up to date, accurate, and visible to/coordinated with Design and Engineering teams.
- Work with our data visualization team to ensure we are tracking and measuring the performance and effectiveness of our products.
- Support regular user testing & feedback sessions with internal users, synthesize learnings, and share out results with relevant stakeholders. Track and help triage bugs based on these sessions. Help our internal teams be experts on our tools by developing and maintaining training materials and playbooks, then working with cross functional teams to ensure they are up to date on the latest versions of our products.
- Work closely with our partners across delivery & field operations, sales & marketing, customer support, finance, accounting, and core technology platforms.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management, operations, management consulting, or similar role in any of the following industry verticals: ecommerce, financial technology, consumer financing / mortgage technology, supply chain technology.
- Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning, knowledge of human-centered design, a love of data, and an interest in the auto industry.
- Proven track record of reaching goals through influencing leaders and stakeholders in matrixed organizations, preferably at or consulting for hyper-growth, digital native companies..
- History of working through ambiguity and discovering first principles to solve 0-1 problems in rapidly scaling organizations.
- Experience with both consumer and enterprise digital products.
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.