Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Lead and ensure completion of initiatives and projects that impact vehicle diagnostics
- Act as Project Manager for the Three main teams that make up Service Technical Support: Repair Planning, Field Service Engineering, and Diagnostic Engineering
- Lead cross functional initiatives between adjacent teams at Rivian including Reliability, Quality, Design, Manufacturing and Service
- Develop relationships of trust between adjacent teams and work to minimize duplication of effort between teams as production scales
- Design and implement process flows that ensure organizational learning from field events, repairs, and diagnostics
- Organize creation of Theory of Operations documentation for each new Rivian model or major design revision, ensuring internal review and publishing of each document prior to vehicle launch
- Lead efforts to ensure digital product readiness of diagnostic tools
- 5+ years of Project or Program management experience in a technical field
- BS or MS preferred in related discipline
- Experience in automotive or technical diagnostics
- Proven success in driving service support requirements in a complex environment
- Broad experience defining, launching, and driving strategic process design initiatives
- Track record of working closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in a technology environment
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities with high level analytical ability where opportunities for improvement are unusual and complex
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Strong written and communications skills
- Extremely detail oriented
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.