Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is What You'll Do:
- Develop statistical models to support appropriate cost allocation for service parts
- Identify data sources required to visualize service parts distribution supply chain cost (SAP ERP, Transportation Management System)
- Support creation standards for improved financial decision making for programs and investments
- Consolidate and support operational management of the service parts budget
- Support service parts team to analyze and explain variances to budget
- Lead cross functional teams and forums to drive continuous improvements in total supply chain performance balancing cost, service, and inventory
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate drivers
- Create ad-hoc reports for service parts team to support strategic and tactical planning
- Leverage BI Tools (preferably Tableau or PowerBI) to present data trends and recommend cost optimization improvement strategies
- Automate non-value-added tasks and data collection for dashboards in collaboration with IT
- Make clear fact-based recommendations to challenge and spark innovation
This is What You'll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in structuring, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science – Masters a plus
- Strong collaborator, with willingness to drive change for continuous improvement and lean operations
- An ability to tell a story using data including visualization experience (Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI)
- Concrete experience with automation of non-value-added tasks and data gathering
- Clear understanding of the holistic supply chain and trade-offs between inventory, cost, and service level – Spare parts or accessories operations a plus
- Experience using SAP finance and inventory modules and reporting preferred
- Analytical ability to draw insights from unstructured data and provide fact-based recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Experience using statistical computer languages and orchestration tools (R, Python, SQL, Alteryx, Apache Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) to manipulate data and support trend analysis from large data sets is a plus
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities with a focus on root cause investigations
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.