Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Implement new CRM functionality and business processes as necessary:
- Analyze complex business problems and identify business and user requirements
- Document use cases, user requirements and create process flow diagrams
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders both inside and outside of IT
- Create functional specifications and work with development team throughout the development process
- Create, document and execute user acceptance test plans. Document bugs and assist in their resolution
- Write training documentation and perform end user training
- Validate data and assist with data migration
- Define reporting requirements
- Develops positive relationships with both the business and other functions involved in downstream technical processes
- Support the business with ongoing issue resolution and training needs
- Learn new tools and applications
- Assist with Agile Ceremonies
- Be a team player
This is what you’ll need:
- Possess knowledge of Salesforce CRM Sales and Customer Service functionality
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business, Manufacturing, Engineering or a related subject required
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst in an environment that includes one or more:
- Multi-currency, multi-language, international channels, direct to customer channels
- Experience with full life cycle CRM implementations
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, workforce scheduling tools a plus
- Proficient in project management for smaller projects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Agile development methodology and tools
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Enterprise IT
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.