Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Coordinator, Commercial Operations Programs will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Operations Program Manager in building programmatic framework, creating operational plans, and ensuring operational excellence for Rivian’s Commercial portfolio. This includes Retail, Service and Charging locations both domestically and internationally. In true start up fashion, many of these programs do not exist or have opportunity for refinement as the company scales. Rivian is looking for an individual who is a self-started, collaborative, creative, highly organized, and communicative to support these programs within the Commercial Operations team.
- Support, implement and maintain Facilities and Commercial Programs: This includes vendor management, budget management, ensuring operational excellence by establishing and tracking key performance indicators. In scenarios where another department may manage the program, this includes creating the transition plan.
- Program Communications: Assist with the creation and implementation of a communication plan for each program that lands with employees, by way of partnering with Brand, Internal Communications, Facilities, People, and other internal stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: This role will assist with keeping projects and programs relevant and adjust programs as needed to best support the business as needed. As part of continuous improvement, this role will deliver thoughtful, fresh, efficient, and effective programs.
- Partner: This role will require a certain level of collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. The expectation for this role is to build strong relationships and engage and collaborate as needed to meet program objectives.
- New Programs or Ad Hoc Projects: The Facilities and Commercial Operations teams oversee a wide variety of scope; as the company evolves so will the role, which will require engagement in new programs or ad hoc projects.
- 2-4 years’ experience in facilities-related project/program management
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders across multiple functions and at all levels, both within and outside of the company.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Proficient in Figma and/or Adobe Creative Suite and ability to craft exceptional digital presentations
- Proven ability to manage third party vendor relationships
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with the ability to shift focus very quickly and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability and willingness to travel, ~25%, depending on business needs
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.