Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
- Be accountable to SAP S4 HANA application landscape management, availability, and performance. SAP instance and client administration
- Enable business teams through activation of ERP features and upgrades of SAP version to meet the business needs
- Coordinate the installation of system updates (Operating System, Database, and Kernel)
- Ensure integrity of SAP environment to ensure all configurations and developments are promoted properly (Transport Management)
- Build and lead team to ensure application uptime, stability, and performance
This is what you’ll need:
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- Leader by Action– A hands on leader who teaches execution excellence by consistently delivering results
- 10+ years’ experience in SAP, with S/4 Basis and HANA DB administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is required
- Experience in implementing SAP S/4 roll outs, upgrade, migration, system refreshes
- Experience in High availability, Disaster recovery, backups of SAP systems
- Experience in ChaRM, CTS+, Solution manager 7.2 configuration, system monitoring
- Experience in SAP AWS cloud preferred
- Integration experience with SaaS apps, AD, SNC, Dell Boomi, Azure, Workday, SailPoint is preferred
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of S/4 HANA APIs, OData/CDS views, Fiori
- SAP Basis and HANA certifications is a plus
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.