Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
What they will do:
- Implement, manage, and maintain security testing tools and procedures as part of a CICD pipeline.
- Manage, mature, and support code validation and signing processes.
- Design and implement systems and processes to report on security performance metrics.
- Engage management and engineering teams to design and institute secure coding and security best practices into all phases of the SDLC.
- Coordinate and Lead SecDevOps initiatives and processes with a focus on automation and testing.
- Design and implement systems that enforce various compliance regulations, leveraging automation.
- Help design systems and processes that adhere to the provably secure and secure by design methodologies.
What they will need:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related program
- 7 + yrs working in an agile DevOps/SecDevOps environment
- 7 + yrs Developing code with C & Python, preferably for embedded systems
- 5 + yrs implementing automation and testing in a CICD pipeline
- Experience managing automated security testing tools
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other orchestration tools
- Experience with build systems (Scons/Make etc)
- Experience with Unit Test, SIL, HIL test frameworks and methodologies
- Knowledge of AWS services related to CI/CD/CT
- Prior automotive experience is a plus
Where they will work:
Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.