Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Marketing is at the forefront of how we build the Rivian community and brand, creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our fans and customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform our experiential design, communal space design, and the digital tools that we integrate throughout their interactions with our brand. Rivian is seeking a seasoned leader who desires the challenge of new business and the excitement of building something from the ground up.
This is what you’ll do:
- Enable and define large-scale integrated program governance in service of the Rivian global Marketing organization
- Identify opportunities to build cross-functional process that sets the Marketing org up for future growth, international expansion and repeatable collaboration
- Advise Business, Marketing, Brand, and Communications leadership on an ongoing basis to refine strategic approach to cross-functional collaboration and go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrate visible support to any given program and its management team – regularly “manage up” and “manage across”
- Lead communication and workflows across core internal groups, mainly Marketing, Brand, Corporate Communications, Customer Experience, Creative Production, Business Unit leadership, and Corporate Strategy
- Manage resource and budget allocation
- Over-communicate on cross-project interdependencies
- Act as a centrally located subject matter expert on multiple cross-functional projects at any given time
- Diagnose and resolve internal communications issues as they arise
- Manage risks and issues, and take corrective and decisive actions
- Develop and maintain shared, collaborative documentation
- Hold cross-functional teammates accountable to deadlines and deliverables
- Manage a growing team of Integration specialists
- Set and govern quality standards for the entire Marketing organization
this is what you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ experience in program management, project management or TPM functions
- High level of comfort with working with a wide range of individuals across functions, teams, and regions
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- A passion for Marketing and Communications
- Proven track record of successfully launching brands, massive campaigns, or digital products
- Project management expertise
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills
- Leadership fluency
- Comfort with operational ambiguity
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.