Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As the Senior Product Manager for the Core App Services of Rivian Digital Fleet, you will own the prioritization and delivery of components for Rivian’s end-to-end Fleet Management Platform. You will work with cross-functional teams to implement platform-wide features like user management, search & filtering, notifications, customer support, dashboards & reporting, and more. You will deliver solutions that support not only the direct needs of our customers, but also the needs of other internal teams that are building solutions for Rivian Fleet Management.
What you get to do every day
- Own the core components of Rivian’s Fleet SaaS platform. Ensure that we are making the best prioritization and implementation decisions to support our customers’ needs and Rivian's long-term business and technical strategy.
- Work closely with our key customers to understand their requirements. Identify the best approaches to meet the unique needs of fleet customers while leveraging shared resources from Rivian consumer and enterprise teams to move fast.
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert on fleet operators and their unique needs.
- Work closely with our engineering, design and business teams to effectively communicate user needs, define product requirements, set product roadmaps and drive product execution. Focus areas include user management, search & filtering, notifications, customer support, dashboards & reporting, and more.
- Define the measures of success in relation to strategic goals and track our progress towards success with real product and user data.
- Build state-of-the-art user interfaces that are easy to use and delight our customers.
This Is what you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in digital product management across SaaS, commercial or enterprise technology verticals.
- A rich understanding of a range of technologies across multiple disciplines: reporting, search, distributed data design, structured and unstructured data systems, user management, and document management.
- User-centric product development approach with demonstrated ability to quickly iterate on product features based on large data sets and customer insights.
- Comfort working with development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale.
- Track record of succeeding in matrixed organizations and collaborating with stakeholders from multiple domains to execute aggressive timelines.
- Significant experience delivering enterprise-grade digital products.
- Experience working closely with the UX/UI design team to realize beautiful, cutting edge designs.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.