Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Order Operations team works closely with Demand Planning, Production Contro, customer facing teams, and Commercial Product to facilitate flawless execution of all orders, using a combination of data driven decision making, strong cross-functional relationships, and old-fashioned grit and tenacity. The Order Operations team is seeking a Business Analyst, reporting to the Order Operations Manager. You will be one of the founding members of the Order Operations team, and you will have a direct impact on creating an excellent customer experience. The ideal candidate with be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and balancing interconnected variables. This is a highly collaborative role at a key nerve center of Rivian’s commercial activities.
In this role you will
- Collaborate with BI team to build dashboards to monitor the stage and health of all internal, customer, and commercial orders
- Read and interpret data, summarize for Senior Management
- Become the subject matter expert on daily order operations and take responsibility and ownership to ensure that all orders get processed accurately, even as the systems built to automate these processes are still being stood up
- Build an intuition for how daily volumes of orders will flow through the systems; proactively investigate deviations to identify gaps and ensure all orders are executed upon
- Establish tight collaboration with software engineering to understand order data flows; collaborate with Digital Technology to identify pain points and prioritize the most impactful automated solutions
- Utilize functional and technical experts to get a holistic view of initiatives and strategy; go the extra mile to ensure all decisions and planning is complete with teams and stakeholders
- Coordinate with Rivian’s warehouse team to ensure that orders are properly represented in downstream systems
- Develop processes and Standard Operating Procedures to manage orders
What you’ll need
- Self-starter – you are proactive in asking for help and you thrive with minimal supervision
- Can-do attitude – you are ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Customer-focused mindset; your priority is always on ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Strong excel skills
- Proven ability to understand data flow
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities in a culture of rapid change
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.