Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As an Associate Delivery Manager, you will humanize the process of ownership, oversee daily operations, and ensure a best-in-class guest experience. You have a responsibility to ensure new owners feel intimately cared for and supported as they take ownership. We are seeking to build a team of customer-centric individuals with an uncanny ability to delivery exceptional hospitality. As the Associate Delivery Manager, you coordinate with other cross-functional teams to focus on solutions and meet customer needs. You will partner with the Delivery & Mobile Operations Manager to oversee the guest experience and operations of the Delivery Center. You are ready to climb (literal & figurative) mountains to deliver the best experience on the planet.
- Think holistically about the Rivian guest experience and ensure it is best-in-class: authentic, engaging, educational and aligned with Rivian’s values.
- Deliver an engaging vehicle walk through and answer preliminary questions as well as provide continued support throughout the driving experience.
- Uphold the operational framework, best practices, and playbooks to deliver the best experience possible to our customers and team that follow our policies and procedures.
- Source, hire, develop, and retain a team of top talent associates who will not stop at good enough
- Support various community events and special events as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as well as Rivian company policies and procedures.
- Effectively provide feedback to any team member, on any task, in order to maintain successful operations and uphold a premium guest experience.
- Enforce high fidelity in document execution to prevent errors and safeguard revenue.
- Complete all tasks and skilled work the Delivery Operations team fulfills; will jump in and be “hands on” to support completion of work and meet targets.
- Work with leadership on process creation and strategy as targets and volume scale with business growth.
- Utilize first principles to challenge assumptions, best practices, and conventional wisdom.
- Organize and prioritize work effectively for themselves and others.
- Participate in visual change outs at the location, while relentlessly upholding brand and presentation standards.
- Additional responsibilities as requested from the business.
- 3-5 years retail leadership, experiential/brand marketing, or similar field.
- An obsessive approach to elevating the customer experience and commitment to taking every opportunity to over-deliver when it comes to delighting and interacting with our community.
- Prior experience with EV and Auto a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time)
- Possess a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record; ability to submit to and clear a motor vehicle report and criminal background check
- Must have the ability to obtain and pass DOT/driver qualification packet including drug testing and medical exam
- Ability to obtain and maintain local sales licenses if applicable in your state
- Ability to support customers on nights and weekends; work a flexible schedule; overnight travel may be requested
- Desire to work in workplace that is employee centric and has a foundational focus on the environment and clean energy solutions
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (proof required)
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.