Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Responsible for end-to-end SW delivery for the all vehicles in the Rivian Electric Delivery Van product line
- Responsible for aligning cross-functional deliverables with program milestones
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure requirements completeness (acceptance criteria defined and accepted by stakeholders)
- Identify dependencies on external items such as hardware, vendor delivery
- Identify and manage program risks and issues
- Work with cross-functional teams and other Technical Program Managers to ensure timely delivery of software releases (includes, but not limited to, SW application, Integration, System Test, Security, Hardware teams)
- Ensure correct and real-time status of features and bug tickets for each release cycle
- Manage EDV plans and provide status for various EDV program milestones
- Package EDV Software Release deliverables including Release Notes, Manufacturing hand-off, Contract Manufacturer SW, etc.
this is what you’ll need:
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in an IT-related field
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project or Program Management
- Proven track record of launching a new product
- Proven ability to solve complex problems, work with ambiguity and be self-motivated
- Experienced with Agile methodology and familiar with continuous integration concepts for developing and implementing software
- Experience with task management tools such as Jira
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be customer-focused while also being focused on cost, quality and delivery
- Strong leadership qualities such as critical thinking, commitment to high standards, and ability to dive deep while remaining in touch with business detail
- PMP and Agile certifications preferred but not required
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Systems Architecture & Integration
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.