Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Evaluate and support process improvement initiatives by analyzing business functions, gathering info, and optimizing system capabilities across Rivian
- Develop technical requirement documents by working with business and technical stakeholders
- Prepare process map and procedure documentation to support changes to new and existing processes
- Assists system end users after implementation of new processes through training, production support, and reporting
- Generate compelling reports and presentations for analysis of results & process change initiatives
- Perform other projects, support and duties as assigned by management
- 3+ years of prior experience in Business operations analysis or New production launch BOM development/maintenance roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience (Required)
- First-hand experience creating presentations & reporting dashboards for senior management
- Technical documentation experience
- Advanced Excel capabilities to work through large datasets (SQL, Python, Tableau development a plus)
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Bill of Material management and Change Management activities
- Exposure to PLM tools (3dExperience, Teamcenter, Agile etc.), Documentation Control or Configuration Management(Preferred)
- Understanding of enterprise databases PLM, ERP, SAP, and MES(Preferred)
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.