Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are looking for a skilled Localization Project Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will manage the localization projects from beginning to end, ensuring the delivery of high-quality translations, on time and within budget. We are looking for an experienced and driven candidate who will work closely with stakeholders in supporting their localization needs. You will also work with language vendors, meeting regularly to ensure great communication.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, copywriters, and regions to capture localization project requirements
- Create project plans, and timelines for localization projects and operate as the lead point of contact for your projects
- Review, prioritize, and track the progress of bugs and queries that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Help document all project-specific processes and guidelines, ensuring that they are updated on a regular basis and are available to all relevant stakeholders
- Identify areas in the localization project workflow that may be improved and offer solutions
- Ensure vendor team has all the information and materials needed to meet the project requirements and deliver high-quality localization on time and on budget
- Work closely with our vendor to ensure projects progress well, answer linguist’s queries and communicate scope changes or issues promptly
- Identify potential project risks and work to find effective solutions for resolution or mitigation
- Help maintain glossaries and style guides to ensure consistency in tone, style, and quality
- Assist in tracking and analyzing vendor performance and devise solutions for any issues identified
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4-5 years of working experience in Localization project management, extra points if experience in high tech or automotive industries
- Minimum 4 years of localization experience
- Experience with translation and project management tools(e.g.Smartling, XTM, or other TMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to work with remote teams across different time zones
- Track record of delivering localization projects on time and on budget
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration in a high-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of internationalization and localization processes, standards, and industry trends
- Fluency in one or more languages besides English is a plus
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.