Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Computer Forensics Examiner will partner with cross-functional stakeholders such as Security Investigations, Cyber Security, Employee Relations, and Legal to identify, collect, and preserve digital evidence in support of investigations. The Computer Forensics Examiner will assist with the development, documentation, and implementation of the Computer Forensics program and promote a culture of innovative, effective, and scalable support. The role is key in establishing a proactive, consultative, and service oriented culture for Security at Rivian.
- Assist with the strategy documentation, and implementation of a scalable computer forensics program
- Using industry best practices, draft standard operating procedures for services provided by the Computer Forensics Team, and align them with internal policies and procedures
- Assist with the investigation of sensitive internal policy and procedure violations
- Collect, preserve, and analyze hard drive data, email, logs from disparate systems, mobile devices, cameras, vehicles, and cloud environments to name some
- Draft technical finding reports
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and deliver digital evidence awareness training for the investigation teams
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Experience providing computer forensics support to investigative teams, with at least 5 years in a large corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- A Computer Forensics certification (CFCE, GCFA, GCFE, EnCE, or equivalent)
- Experience performing filesystem analysis on multiple operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix)
- Demonstrated experience with a broad array of digital forensics toolsets (certification is a plus)
- An innovative mindset focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a diverse group of stakeholders, including those without a technical background
- Ability to reprioritize goals routinely with little or no advanced warning
- Ethics, Integrity, and professionalism that are beyond reproach
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.