Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Security Intelligence Analyst will be responsible to support the Rivian Security Intelligence program manager. The Security Intelligence Analyst will use business intelligence sources, internal and external assets, and open-source media to identify and help mitigate threats and loss to the company. The Analyst will detect, analyze, and advise on adverse conditions such as physical security, insider threat and brand risk which may impact employee safety, security, and operational continuity. This role will require a strong cross-functional partnership.
- Collect and analyze data from a variety of internal and external sources, including primary source intelligence, financial and business product data analytics.
- Prioritizing, validating, analyzing, and correlating information to identify existing and emerging threats to employees and facilities.
- Dark/deep web; brand protection, OSINT and competitive intelligence gathering capabilities.
- Research and analyze emerging events to provide reports to share with relevant internal teams and leadership.
- Grow and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop Security risk mitigating strategies.
- Align with policies and procedures to support the Security program.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Intelligence analytics experience, with at least 3+ years in corporate security
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365)
- Proficiency in business intelligence data collection/analytics platforms (MySQL, Tableau, and QLIK) a plus
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically. Some international travel may also be required
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.