Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Align vehicle system features with overall vehicle plan. Ensure timely deliverables, and when needed, fine tune and adjust plans to reduce overall impact to the program. Responsible for risk management and contingency planning.
- Drive deep dive meetings, conduct design and milestone reviews with Engineering and Management teams.
- Provide weekly status reports to leadership team highlighting progress, top issues/risks, and next steps. Provide timely escalation of issues, dependencies and risks impacting the program to the Management team.
- Master's/Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 4+ years of technical program management experience.
- Proven technology and technical program management expertise in delivering new technologies and products, and in managing teams in matrix organizations and suppliers/customers across multiple locations.
- Deep understanding of engineering and cost functions, SW development, validation and release processes.
- Must possess strong leadership/management skills, and a team player.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems, work with ambiguity and be self-motivated.
- Experienced with implementing and refining new processes.
- Experience with task management tools, and familiar with continuous integration concepts.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be customer-focused while also being focused on cost, quality and delivery.
This is where you’ll work:
Department: System HILs
Location: Palo Alto / Irvine CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.