Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Support complex contract negotiations and partner with cross functional stakeholders to successfully close deals.
- Guide sales planning and forecast activities with insights, intelligence, and analytics derived from management of the sales process.
- Determine optimal pricing strategy to meet brand, operational, strategic, and financial objectives.
- Manage and build a cross functional team of business analysts and functional specialists.
- Optimize and administer the B2B sales process and workflows in CRM and other supporting systems.
- Oversee B2B sales enablement function to generate effective sales assets, content, and touch points.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of sales management experience.
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation ability.
- High degree of financial acumen and understanding.
- Knowledge digital product development and CRM.
- Broad Cross-Functional Knowledge and solid understanding of the selling process, P&L, business planning, brand, strategy, supply chain, and legal disciplines.
- Strong financial modeling (e.g., Excel power user), spreadsheet, and presentation skills
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.