Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Steward new and ongoing customer relationships to maximize customer health, minimize churn, and realize full account potential.
- Proactively support the needs of vehicle fleet customers across onboarding, deployment, operation/ownership, service, and disposition phases of their journey.
- Identify and navigate potential program risks while clearly articulating status to customer and internal stakeholders in order to maintain transparency and build trust.
- Build a cross functional coalition with sales, manufacturing, deployment, logistics, product categories and other stakeholders to champion the customer and over deliver on expectations.
- Develop and maintain customer success methodologies and dashboards to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage complex projects and associated schedules, deliverables, and milestones.
- Partner with customer support teams to create and optimize communication pathways, interactions, and experiences that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Coordinate resources and identify potential gaps.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business or technical discipline.
- 5+ years of operational experience in last mile delivery, field service, or transportation with increasing roles/responsibilities.
- Demonstrated customer orientation, problem solving, and communication ability.
- Broad Cross-Functional Knowledge and solid understanding of the selling process, P&L, business planning, brand, strategy, supply chain, and legal disciplines.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.