Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Develop the “one model” and digital twin future state
- Implement a robust fidelity and quality check strategy
- Ensure the integration of all component/subsystem models into the full vehicle model
- Develop and implement new modelling strategies/methods to accelerate development
- Audit drive cycles and target set documents
- Audit simulation results
- Architect simulation work streams
- Implement the “one model” vision cross-functionally across groups
- Definition, management, and approval of standards related to simulation methodology; implement lessons learned internally and externally
- Work with test and development teams to collect required data to support model correlation process
- Build the team to enable high speed, agile product development
- Build, train, develop and lead a team of world class talent
- Minimum 15 years experience in automotive product development
- Experienced, and proficient in various modelling toolsets, IPG CarMaker, AMESim, Python, etc.
- Experienced automotive leader of direct and indirect teams
- Motivated and target driven
- Experience in testing of components, systems and vehicles
- Expert in simulation best practices
- Big picture, strategic thinker
- Strong leadership behaviors
- Proven track record of ability to define, manage and deliver vehicle level models of varying fidelity
- Degree Qualified in relevant engineering, or product design
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.