Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is building a new kind of car company. Our vehicles and technology are designed and engineered to challenge what’s possible and to inspire people to explore the world in new ways. We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can’t make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done – thoughtfully and sustainably.
This role will be responsible for extracting patterns and key findings from customer behavior and market analysis for use in demand forecasting and scenario planning. These findings will drive Rivian’s commercial activities and guide the development of demand strategy and Demand Planning technology.
- Extract key learnings and trends from customer behavior including price sensitivity, customer lifetime value, and purchase engagement
- Develop predictive analytics platform to anticipate evolving customer preferences for current and future Rivian products
- Understand and quantify the commercial impact of upcoming product/program changes and generate reports of key findings
- BA or BS degree in Business, Econ, Data Science, Computer Science, or related from an accredited university
- Ability to translate abstract findings in research and data into actionable insights using clear visual and written communication
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Tableau visualization and statistical modeling/simulation software experience preferred
- 4+ years of data science, business analysis, or modeling experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to listen and speak clearly on telephone.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.