Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Analysis of supplier metrics within the SQ team.
- Creation and management of SQ specific documents Support for the internally created Supplier Management System Support
- Analysis and data entry of the current MMS system including development of improvements Continued support on RCR process through JIRA
- Plant Launch support as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, supply chain, or other related fields
- 3+ years in an engineering, manufacturing, or other related fields
- 1+ years experience in managing the quality performance of a powertrain gearbox supply base, wiring harnesses, HV Cables, etc is a plus.
- Knowledge of Geometric Design and Tolerancing (GD&T) and datum structures
- In depth knowledge of IATF16949:2016
- Understanding of ISO14001
- Metrology, Inspection Methods and Equipment
- Technical expertise automotive power distribution design and manufacturing, including knowledge of safety and test requirements and appearance approval process
- Deep quality experience. Preferable experience/certification in VDA 6.3 audit
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings
- Understanding manufacturing processes
- Master’s degree in engineering, supply chain, or other related field
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritizing activities
- Understanding of cost and financial impacts
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.