Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian’s Digital Commerce Team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside the vehicle (e.g. vehicle configurator, payment gateway, vehicle delivery management, service scheduling) across web, mobile app an in-store. To that end, we are developing a world-class commerce platform that will make learning about and purchasing electric adventure vehicles intuitive, seamless and fun. We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager for the Document Generation & Management portion of our Core Services Platform.
- Own and build the roadmap for the Document Generation & Management Platform service in coordination with stakeholders and other product and program managers
- Develop tools that help Rivian business groups create and maintain document templates
- Support localization standards and internationalization for all document types (e.g. commercial invoices, customer invoices, service agreements, etc.)
- Define and provide ways that documents can be made accessible to internal and external users
- Work with business stakeholders to understand and define document generation, management, and retention needs
- Work with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop document generation and management workflow tools
- Take a data-driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating the plan, progress, and success
- 5+ years of strong product management experience developing core business software from the ground up
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships, build trust in a demanding environment, and succeed cross-functionally
- A background in working with development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale, understanding the big picture and the importance of investing in the core technical foundation
- Have depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple software engineering disciplines: restful services, data modeling, distributed design orchestration and API’s
- Proven experience building and managing systems that handle PII
- Experience working with document lifecycles and business elements that require transactional information
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.