Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
As a Product Manager for Fleet Vehicle Services & Fulfillment you will be responsible for enabling seamless experiences across preventative maintenance, repairs, collision and roadside assistance. Rivian will offer these solutions across multiple formats including mobile onsite, local micro-centers and regional service hubs enabling you to develop innovative products around approvals, inspections, warranty and internal mechanic/operations tools. You will integrate with 3rd parties in the fleet management and maintenance domains along with building features that streamline our operational efficiency. Not only will you enable our first customer launches, you will help Rivian build world class capabilities that prepare us to scale in order to meet their global needs. This is a high impact role with meaningful cross-functional visibility that will produce tools for our internal teams, backend integrations with partners and end-to-end solutions that empower our customers’ success.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage Rivian’s digital fleet vehicle service offering across mobile onsite, local micro-centers, collision facilities and regional service hubs
- Work cross functionally with vehicle services operations team, consumer vehicle services product team, and engineering & design to build an integrated product experience for commercial customers.
- Manage and integrate with large and emergent B2B partners that have complex digital needs.
- Deliver approvals systems, inspections, warranty and internal mechanic/operations tools
- Own vehicle service fulfillment product for all of Rivian’s B2B programs
- Work closely with our engineering, operations, design and business teams to write user stories, define product requirements, set product roadmaps and drive product execution.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience in digital product management in SaaS, mobility, logistics/ supply chain or consumer technology verticals
- Ability to interface with external partners, manage those relationships and drive integrations across 3rd party providers and ecosystems
- Domain expertise in automotive, logistics, vehicle services, connected vehicles, and IoT a plus
- Experience managing and launching digital products
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- User centric product development approach with demonstrated ability to quickly iterate on product features based on large data sets and customer insights
- Comfort working with development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale
- Track record of succeeding in matrixed organizations and collaborating with stakeholders from multiple domains to execute aggressive timelines
- Ability to drive detailed specs while similarly being able to zoom out and prioritize
- History of working through ambiguity and devising clean sheet solutions in markets that go from 0 to 1
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working closely with UX/UI design teams to realize beautiful, cutting edge products
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Fleet Services Product Management
Location: Palo Alto, CA, Los Angeles, CA or Vancouver, BC
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.