Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Creative Operations team builds the operational foundations for the Brand by establishing the tools, processes, and best practices to enable success.
As Senior Manager of Marketing Creative Operations you will serve as the liaison between our Marketing verticals and our in-house Creative Studio. With an eye towards scalability and agility, you will collaborate closely with Marketing, Brand and Comms to establish, operationalize and manage the end-to-end go-to-market process, creative operations, and project management for all marketing related initiatives. Collaborating closely with our Marketing team, you will maintain the master communications calendar in order to allow them to focus on business unit engagement and strategic planning.
As an important leader on the Ops team, you will manage a team of project managers. You will partner w/Marketing, Web Ops, Brands Ops and Creative Leadership to understand business priorities, aligning resources to manage those efforts. Critical to your success will be relationship building and the ability to coordinate across competing priorities and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Build and manage a team to support the end-to-end go to market and creative process for all marketing initiatives.
- Be the through-line between our global creative studio team and the greater org, working tightly with our marketing and communications counterparts
- Collaborate with marketing to establish and maintain the global communications calendar across all communication channels and platforms.
- Proactively communicate to stakeholders on progress, process, and best practices for efficient and effective creative production
- Ensure the briefing received from Marketing is clear in terms of requirements before being forwarded to our creative teams.
- Managing campaign/asset planning and production - including timelines, communications plans project deliverables, resources, and requests.
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and dissemination of assets and deliverables.
- Collaborate with our Studio Operations, Web Ops and Production teams to backout timings for asset debuts, ensuring all campaign timing is realistic and feasible to resourcing.
- Support campaign operations/admin needs such as SOWs, PO processing, maintaining wikis, box folders, calendars, etc.
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders and partners, including, but not limited to, creative agencies, media, social, PR, content development, legal, research, production, business development, product, external agencies, and other relevant teams to enable the successful development of marketing initiatives.
- 8+ years of creative project management and creative production experience at an agency or in-house team
- Experience establishing operations from the ground up
- Expert at streamlining marketing and creative workflows.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion with multiple clients across different platforms and media formats.
- A deep understanding of integrated creative development: traditional, digital, social, experiential, and product.
- Strong project management experience and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, and creative departments
- High competency and proven track record of project management for global campaign and story development.
- Strategic thought partner and strong team player.
- Manages projects/programs/campaigns through the entire lifecycle: Planning, creative production, delivery and post-project retrospectives
- Experience working with online project management and communication tools – including Asana, Slack, Confluence
- Strong writing, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to work with a variety of personality types and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in fast-paced, agile environments
- Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.