Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The ServiceNow Architect will be a key member on the ServiceNow team at Rivian and will be responsible for architecting optimal ServiceNow solutions to solve complex cross-functional business and technical needs.
- Perform the main architect role for the design, development, modification, and implementation of mid- and long-term solutions within the ServiceNow platform to solve the most complex business and technical issues
- Make high-level design choices and recommend solutions that align architecture to agreed upon standards and guidelines.
- Develop architectural guidelines for the ServiceNow platform
- Provides expertise and leadership in ServiceNow platform, integration, workflow and automation design to meet business requirements
- Provide ServiceNow best practice guidance in design and implementations
- Architect best-in-class operations-level and leadership level reports and dashboards
- Research new topics as they come up and provide timely guidance
- Designs and develops ServiceNow technical solutions, including integrations with internal and external systems.
- Work directly with business and technical stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Develop a scope of work to meet business requirements
- Manage business relationships and drive understanding of the platform for all audiences.
- Develop ServiceNow roadmaps that align with business plans and strategy
- Provide technical and architectural guidance, support and training for other team members.
- Coach and mentor developers
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow functionality and roadmap.
- Five (5) years of experience as a ServiceNow Architect and/or Senior Developer
- Deep technical knowledge of at least three (3) ServiceNow functional areas - i.e. ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HR, ITBM
- Minimum of two (2) ServiceNow Certifications
- Advanced experience in configuring/implementing/developing ServiceNow functionality across ServiceNow modules (cross-platform), integrations and automations
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow architecture and concepts
- Strong experience working with stakeholders to gather business requirements and develop a technical solution design to meet the requirements.
- Strong experience leading ServiceNow projects with multiple resources
- Experience working in an agile environment utilizing Story/Defect methodology including writing agile stories for ServiceNow development and testing.
- Experience designing business functions, processes and information flow within ServiceNow or between ServiceNow and other business systems using SOAP and REST API
- Advanced ability to provide guidance on programming practices and techniques to individuals and cross-functional teams
- Experience implementing ServiceNow upgrades and patches, knowledge of ServiceNow upgrade and patching processes
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.