Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Workday Integrations Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting Workday integrations. S/he will report to the Workday Integrations Lead and collaborate across People (HR), teams as needed.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support all Workday integrations using the suite of Workday integration tools, including but not limited to studio, cloud connectors and PECI files
- Ensure all scheduled integration runs perform as expected and troubleshoot as needed
- Analyze business requirements and provide effective integration solutions
- Support mass change imports using Workday EIBs
- Plan, design and deliver new Workday integrations across following modules and more: HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, IAM, ITSM, Training, Recruiting/ ATS etc.
- Partner with appropriate People (HR), IT and vendor teams for unit, system and UAT testing
- Stay engaged on Workday Community to understand current trends and upcoming feature updates. Provide expert technical input in selecting optional features
- Prepare detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations
- Provide on-going support and collaboration with required business units, including but not limited to planning, validation, testing and service updates
- Continuously assess existing integrations for performance trends and deliver performance improvements while reducing complexity
- Ensure data integrity and privacy at the highest levels
- 8+ years of experience
- Workday Integrations: 5 years (Required)
- Workday studio: 4 years (required
- EIBs, core connectors: 4 years (Required)
- Direct responsibility for Workday integrations in 2 Workday implementations
- Workday Integration developer certifications with skills in EIBs, studio, core connectors
- Active member on Workday Community
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Additional prior experience in the HRIS integrations space incl. SAP, PeopleSoft is a plus.
- Experience supporting Workday in a global organization
Bachelor's degree required.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.