Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
In the role of Strategic Finance Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the long-range plan and building other detailed financial models, including facility / insourcing returns and business unit / pricing analyses, to help inform key financial and strategic decisions.
In this integral role within Corporate Finance and Strategy, you will partner closely across finance, strategy, sales, operations, product and engineering to help forecast our business and drive strategic initiatives.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, management consulting, financial services, and/or other related fields
- Problem solver mindset with strong quantitative skills - intermediate/advanced in financial modeling is a must, and data analytics experience is a plus
- Interest in Energy, Mobility and Sustainability
- Proven track record of performance in demanding, fast moving environments
- Ability to work independently as well as manage team members and processes
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Developed communication skills; ability to present and communicate complex analyses to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or MBA
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
- Department: Finance
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.