Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own and engage in the Partner Integration process by coordinating cross-functional teams to ensure that the business plan is properly implemented.
- Build partnerships across all business units that will impact the partner portfolio
- Effectively document and communicate program/project status for leadership reviews.
- Effectively deploy and organize resources, developing timetables and targets and checking progress against them.
- Create a comprehensive plan with partners and internal stakeholders for a successful delivery of the program.
- Help develop, maintain and continually update Rivian’s partner integration playbook.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop project plans, goals and milestones for empowering our customers to access Rivian’s products and services across multiple channels
- Track milestones, progress, dependencies and issues closely while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders
- Raise the bar in the organization by being a role model in identifying issues, owning and implementing improvements proactively
- Consolidate disparate program information and data into a centralized area
- Lead planning exercises across teams when needed
- Manage strategically prioritized cross-functional programs based on the business needs
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- At least 7+ years of experience in consumer facing product development working with external partners and strategic customers
- At least 5+ years of program management experience
- Superior stakeholder management and communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to keep things moving and see the big picture
- Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
- Experience in cross functional collaboration and taking products from concept to market
- Superior organizational skills
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.