Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Execute analytical, operational, and tactical buying work under the Purchasing Manager’s direction
- Interact with management and departmental stakeholders to meet project goals
- Partner and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives
- Manage supplier relationships and lead negotiations to obtain more desirable purchase prices
- Perform detailed analysis of data to identify areas of opportunity for cost reductions
- Conduct spend analysis and market research to identify savings and efficiency opportunities
- Create and maintain dashboards to provide visibility to upper management on various topics and issues
- Identify potential suppliers which will improve the overall competitiveness of Rivian’s supply chain
- Support Senior Purchasing Manager in scope and contract writing for construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering
- 5+ years of Supply Chain, Procurement, or Analytics experience
- 3+ years with data analysis tools (SQL, Python, Advanced Excel)
- 1+ years experience with Tableau
- 1+ years’ experience with procurement software, preferably Coupa
- 3+ years MS Office
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Masters Degree or MBA
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity
- Analytical skills to ensure both internal and external requests are fulfilled
- Attention to detail to ensure that the sourcing criteria meets the Stakeholder’s requirements
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.