Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are looking for a Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer for our Energy and Charging team who will work cross-functionally to drive business rigor into our operations. This self-starter will need to understand core business operations and reporting and ensure processes support divisional goals.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support 24/7 network operations of Rivian’s charging and energy deployments
- Work cross-functionally with various internal and external stakeholders to perform remote diagnostics and troubleshooting of EV charging and other clean energy assets
- Proactively monitor performance of networked energy & charging assets
- Provide excellent customer service by rapidly responding to incoming calls and emails for B2B clients and service partners
- Use keen attention to detail to document issues in case management platform
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced NOC environment or technical support role
- Knowledge and understanding of energy technology (engineering background or OCPP experience preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer-first approach, with a relentless passion to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Team-player mentality, with a willingness to assist and teach others on the team
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions with great attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.