Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Be part of a high caliber Delivery and Field Planning team that builds overall fulfillment and Rivian fleet strategy with significant exposure to senior management and executives
- Process complex problems into clear recommendations in memos and PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership
- Develop and maintain complex operational models which inform delivery strategy, market entry planning, and functional headcount
- Facilitate market research, internal interviews, and experiential audits to inform holistic planning activities without qualitative compromises
- Develop and integrate bespoke commercial activities for use in complex regulatory environments
- Unify cross-functional work streams and draft tailored reports for specific teams including Finance, Logistics, Retail, Product, Brand and Service
This is what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Engineering or another technical discipline
- 4 years of relevant experience in consulting, banking, or high growth start-up
- Advanced Excel required
- Prefer experience with transportation of finished goods across country borders, particularly in Europe
- Prefer experience with Python/R/VBA/SQL
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work with ambiguity and build process from the ground up
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.