Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Manage a regional pipeline of new sites in target cities for DCFC and L2 charging
- Build and manage strong relationships with strategic real estate and business partners
- Coordinate brokerage efforts across the region
- Communicate and build relationships with local landlords, jurisdictions, utility companies and other stakeholders throughout the project cycle
- Deep dive in surveying new markets to find optimal partners and locations that align with the charging strategy
- Coordinates & Oversight of full life cycle of transactions
- Lead and manage the site selection due diligence process (technical and financial)
- Coordinate closely with all internal stakeholders including concept design, A&E, construction, legal and lease administration
- Manage all data entry in Lease Admin and Real Estate databases in collaboration with external vendors
- Work with legal on drafting, negotiating and executing various site agreements
- Cultivate a relationship and establish a proof of concept with various utility companies, ensuring leadership is aware of incentive programs or any other strategic efforts
- 5+ years of commercial and (light) industrial real estate, business development, automotive, electric utilities, EV or sales experience.
- Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be collaborative and innovative, as each site host will have different needs that meet company goals.
- Presentation and communication skills required.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability.
- Fluent oral and written language skills in English
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.