Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Technical Lead and Architect for the Onboard Power Electronics components
- Lead Product Definition for Onboard Power Electronics components working closely with the EPC functional discipline leaders and Rivian Low Voltage hardware team.
- Capture high level requirements to enable product design
- Lead Product Execution for Onboard Power Electronics components working closely with the EPC functional discipline leaders and Rivian Low Voltage hardware team.
- Be a Technical Lead for the weekly Onboard Power Electronics Product Development Team (PDT) meetings with the EPC team
- Manage project execution timeline
- Manage issue resolution
- Support system integration of the Onboard Power Electronics components into the vehicle platform
- Master’s or PhD degree in power electronics
- Good knowledge of power converter topologies and their control methods
- Understanding of basics of mechanical and thermal design of power converters
- 10+ years automotive experience in power converter system development
- Understanding of automotive power electronics product development, testing & validation processes
- Ability to work and communicate with cross functional teams
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.