Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- From project kickoff to lease execution, track, collate and maintain inventory of project documents.
- Support the creation and maintenance of all playbook and program documents/presentations.
- Manage Rivian charging team page on confluence consisting of end-to-end process, charging strategy and annual plans.
- Update and maintain various information databases and filing structures.
- Track portfolio activity for large partners and prepare reports.
- Manage and oversee project file maintenance to ensure all required documentation is included in the file or database.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reports as required /requested.
- Take lead on gathering meeting minutes during weekly meetings, summits and whiteboard sessions.
- Create and distribute action items and business intelligence from meeting minutes to the team.
- Coordinate complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
- Lead the onboarding of all new hires on the charging team.
- Coordinate closely with all internal stakeholders including concept design, A&E, construction, legal and lease administration
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to a team of professionals.
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to condense large volumes of information into a digestible form.
- Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be collaborative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.