Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian’s Digital Commerce Team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside the vehicle across web, mobile app and in-store. To that end, we are developing a world-class commerce platform that will make learning about and purchasing electric adventure vehicles intuitive, seamless and fun. We are looking for a Sr Product Manager, Billing and Subscriptions to drive Rivian's vision & strategy to build and operate a state-of-the-art billing engine & subscription payments capability, while maintaining world-class customer experience and operational efficiency. This is a high-impact role with an opportunity to bring execution rigor, domain insights and customer obsession to how we offer billing and subscription payments services in an efficient, unobtrusive fashion.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive the long-term strategy for the billing & subscription payments platform, while ensuring compliance and statutory adherence.
- Build scalable products and provide trusted order-to-cash experiences for the internal and external customers.
- Work with the PMs to understand their roadmaps, anticipate platform, billing, and infrastructure requirements and align on organizational initiatives.
- Define product requirements for what your services will accomplish, prioritize their features, and craft your user experience based on customer, go-to-market teams, and developer needs.
- Partner with cross functional teams like accounting, finance, legal and ERP systems to offer end-to-end visibility and transparency.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience in product management with exposure to Billing & Subscription Management platforms
- Highly motivated and able to work collaboratively in a complex and fluid environment.
- Thorough grasp of user-centric product development approach in an ecommerce landscape
- You have demonstrated experience and successful collaboration with operational teams in GTM, Revenue Ops, Finance & Treasury, and Customer Experience departments to improve & solve order to cash processes.
- Understanding of the downstream implications of billing systems and ERP systems, particularly in various geographies is a plus.
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.