Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Lead and execute cross functional process improvement initiatives for change management, eBOM, mBOM and bill of process
- Drive team internally to deliverables: business decisions, communications, and training
- Lead IT developers to execute to date driven schedule
- Manage business priorities as they adjust, provide direction in all IT triage discussions
- Track and triage open issues based on priority
- Escalate program issues, compile viable solutions and present to cross-functional leaders
- BS in Engineering, or similar technical degree
- 3+ years of experience in project management for product development, engineering, or vehicle operations
- Strong leadership capability
- Ability to define critical aspects of schedule and determine critical path
- Ability to lead through influence, not reporting structure
- Ability to think through issues logically, using first principles approach to problem solving
- Ability to adjust and evaluate priorities as urgent issues arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hardware development experience is highly preferred
- Understanding of enterprise databases PLM, ERP, and MES is highly desirable
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.