Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Lead Electrical Technicians to Success – You will operationally lead a team of highly driven and dynamic Electrical and Systems Technicians to support critical development goals across the company.
- Maintain Growth and Innovation – You will develop and support development paths for team members to maintain continuous innovation and growth across the team.
- Cross-Functional Success – You will exercise strong collaboration with partner groups to identify and improve cross-functional gaps.
- Breakdown Complex Problems – You will collaborate with all development teams to find clever solutions to challenging requests and timelines.
- Solve Technical Challenges – You will support the team with system-level root cause analyses and countermeasure proposals as need.
- Hands-on Leader – You will dive in and support goals by working side-by-side with the team, leveraging hand-on experience when needed.
- Formal technical training in electrical systems (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience working with electrical systems
- 3+ years of experience managing electrical, cross functional teams
- Experience in engineering development environment preferred
- Proficiency and desire to manage and support team members
- Strong technical understanding of low voltage electrical systems
- Ability to collaborate and drive project direction through multi-disciplinary discussions
- Experience interpreting architecture diagrams, harness schematics, and other related electrical system design documents
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, and ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated Strong Creative thinking and problem-solving toolbox.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.