Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Develop solution architecture designs to enable the deployment of plant solutions which will include but it not limited to:
- Create application and infrastructure architecture designs representing current, interim and future state
- Assess any business constraints
- Align solution architecture with plant functional design specifications
- Partner with security team to gather and document security architecture requirements
- Determine integration requirements
- Assess IT solution architecture conformance, document risk and exceptions to design standard
- Manage architectural exceptions
- Determine implementation technical requirements and document as part of solution design documentation
- Participate in build out of the relative to architecture constraints or modifications that may be needed.
This is what you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 5 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of architecture experience
- Experience across architecture domains including technology, data, integration and application.
- Experience developing architecture in a manufacturing environment. Automotive experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build strong positive relationships
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Enterprise IT
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.