Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
- Deliver robust testing processes, automation tools and testing execution services for Rivian ERP solutions
- Enable testing automation and optimization to create highly efficient testing cycles
- Be accountable to completeness and consistency of testing documentation and execution
- Lead testing cycle planning and execution for end to end ERP processes
This is what you’ll need:
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- Attracts & Manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team
- Leader by Action– A hands on leader who teaches execution excellence by consistently delivering results
- 10 to 12 years of experience in SAP Testing & Automation services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- Experience with UFT/ Selenium/Loadrunner Tool
- Experience in descriptive programming, SAP GUI scripting and well versed with coding techniques
- Experience in Modification of Object Repository properties
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA Supply chain in any one or multiple SAP functional areas (OTC,P2P,EWM,PL2PR,R2R) is must
- Experience with QAD, Coupa, Rockwell FactoryTalk MES and related supply chain systems preferred
- Experience with Solutions Manager prefeered
- Experience in preparing and managing test plan, cases, scripts, defining KPIs and SLAs
- Experience in conducting regression, integration and performance tests with cross team collaboration
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Enterprise Applications
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.